DECEMBER 2, 2015
Watch the Google Hangout:
AGENDA FOR SYNCHRONOUS CLASS
- The Future of Education. View and discuss Ken Robinson’s argument about education and consider how digital learning relates.
- Post a Comment with a Screenshot. After discussion, post a comment on the Padlet wall along with a screenshot from the video where you make a connection to ideas that we have been learning in class.
- Discuss: What is the value of reflection-on-action as a part of the learning process?
- Discuss: Questions on Completing LEAP 4. Reflecting on what makes a great podcast.
PLEASE COMPLETE BEFORE DECEMBER 9
- IDEA Student Feedback Forms: Please complete the survey to provide URI with feedback on the quality of the course as a learning experience for you. COM 410.0001 Hobbs, Renee Advanced Topics in Communication Studies. Survey Dates: 12/02/2015 – 12/11/2015.
- Complete the survey here: https://theideaonline.org/cs/survey?S=2581166/X/F/F/3410215972
- When you click on the link, you will be prompted to provide your URI ID number, NOT your Ecampus or mail ID.
LAST CLASS: December 9
DUE DECEMBER 7 — Multimedia Reflective Essay #2