October 28, 2015
AGENDA FOR SYNCHRONOUS CLASS
- Discuss. Key ideas from the article and discuss the use of digital annotation tools to promote critical reading comprehension and analysis
- View. Learn more about the Powerful Voices for Kids program
- Twitter. Using hashtags to participate in a learning community
- Critique. What makes a good multimedia interview? Reflections on the Digital Coffeehouse
- Reflect. What progress have you made on LEAP 3?
- Advice. Review the criteria for evaluation for LEAP 3 and document your work for LEAP 3 on Basecamp.
ACTIVITIES TO COMPLETE BEFORE WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4
After completing LEAP 3, use the Flipgrid to offer a short reflection on learning experience by responding to one or more of these questions:
- Describe the main idea of LEAP 3 in your own words.
- What advice do you have for your interview subject to help them advance their work in digital learning?
- Who might be interested in reading/viewing your project? Why?
- What were the easiest parts of this project? What were the most challenging components?
- What did you learn from completing this project?
- What did you learn about yourself as a creative producer? As a collaborator?
- If you had more time or more resources, what would you do differently?
COMING UP! DUE November 4: LEAP 3